Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Transformers Prime Airachnid and Dreadwing soon to be released Exclusive Pictures !!!!

Hello there people got word from news around the Transformers World that Airachnid and Dreadwing were soon to be released !!!!! I'm equally excited about it too.

Can't wait for it to be officially released. But i also think Breakdown won't be released first. Rather then these 2 characters Airachnid and Dreadwing will be released first and i think most probably they are deluxe editions but i wished that Dreadwing will have a Voyager release as it is a big jet and much larger then most decepticons.





Yes people this is Airachnid like what she looks like in the animated series.






A more better close up of her face and she looks actally kinda cool to me. I wasn't actually intending to buy this figure if it were going to be released but now after looking at the pictures of her i think i have definitely changed my mind and i am planning to get her. And once i get her i'll definitely review her here, for all of you to see the details.






And can forget Airachnid's Vehicle attack mode a strange form for her though a helicopter above. But i think it fits her perfectly. 






And this Dreadwing Above in robot mode. Looks exactly like what he is in the Transformers Prime Series doesn't he !!! I think this is a really cool looking figure to have and to own (definitely for me). It's one of the coolest decepticons next to soundwave and knockout !!!!! I'm Really looking forward to this guy being released and i'll make sure i'll get him !!!!!





And yup a closer look at Dreadwing !!!! This will be the end of this short review as i hunt down new stuff to be released and to be the first few to show you in my blog for all to see.

Thanks for coming here. Keep it coming and support me too !!!!!












1 comment:

  1. I actually ran into and got Airachnid. I was severely disappointed. Especially in light of the other Transformers Prime characters.

    ReplyDelete